TERMS & CONDITIONS
Intellectual property rights
Under these terms, emart24 owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this website.
You are expressly restricted from:
- publishing any website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to emart24;
- using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no express, implied or statutory representations or warranties of any kind related to the materials contained in this website. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall emart24 be liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and we shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent emart24 from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of terms
emart24 reserves the right to revise these terms at any time as we deem fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure your agreement with all terms and conditions governing your use of this website.
emart24 shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification or consent required.
These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between emart24 and you in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Governing law & jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and you hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia for the resolution of any disputes.