Thinking to return a product? That means you’ve bought something from us, so let us first say thank you! We want you to enjoy our quality products, and we’ll do our best to ensure you have an amazing experience, according to this policy which covers in-store purchases.
We have a no-refund policy, whether in terms of cash, credit or vouchers. On the other hand, we’re happy to arrange an exchange where possible.
In most cases, we offer an exchange with a product of equal or similar value. If your new product is higher priced, the difference has to be paid. If your new product is lower priced, there will be no reimbursement of the difference in value.
Conditions of exchange
- Merchandise is expired, damaged, faulty or defective
- The wrong product was delivered
- The product was different from its advertised description
- For dry goods, exchanges are only allowed within 3 days from date of purchase, as stated on receipt
- For fresh, chilled or frozen food products, due to their perishable nature, exchanges are only allowed on the date of purchase
What you need to do
- Request the exchange at the same store within 3 days of purchase
- Return the merchandise in its original condition
- Show original receipt including credit/debit card slips
After your exchange, do check your purchases to ensure they’re to your satisfaction!
For further enquiries, please email email@example.com